말씀

새벽설교

새벽설교

믿음의 길

페이지 정보

본문

온전한 믿음과 헌신을 

기뻐 받으시는 하나님!

생명이 연장되는 순간까지, 주님이 재림하시기까지, 선한 싸움을 싸우고, 믿음을 지키게 하옵소서.

내일과 몇 년 후를 보장할 수 없는 시대를 살아가면서, 언제 닥칠지 모르는 저희 인생의 마지막을 위하여, 오늘도 주어진 사명(말씀을 전파하고 가르치는 일)을 위해, 범사에 오래참고 모든 일에 신중하며, 고난 받기를 두려워하지 않는 믿음의 길을 열심히 달려가기를 간절히 소원합니다.

주님의 재림을 사모하며, 믿음의 경주를 완주한 자들에게 예비 된, 의의 면류관을 받을 영광스럽고 감격스러운 순간까지 믿음의 경주를 완주하기를 간구할 때 예수님 이름으로 기도합니다. 아멘.

나는 선한 싸움을 싸우고 나의 달려갈 길을 마치고 믿음을 지켰으니 이제 후로는 나를 위하여 의의 면류관이 예비 되었으므로, 주 곧 의로우신 재판장이 그날에 내게 주실 것이며 내게만 아니라 주의 나타나심을 사모하는 모든 자에게 도니라.”(딤후 4:7-8)

Lord who rejoices our true faith and devotion!

Allow us to complete the good fight faithfully until the day of Your coming, our Lord.

We live in a world that cannot even guarantee our future. Let us not fear to face hardships by proclaiming of You to the world. Instead, allow us to be patient and be careful at all given situations. We want to take a good responsibility of our assigned duties.

We long for the day of Your coming. We look upon Your glory and look forward for the crown of righteousness that we will receive. Help us to win over and successfully complete our race. We pray in Jesus name. Amen.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day -- and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing" (2 Timothy 4:7-8).